Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Warm welcome to our new team member David!
- Marieke in NRC Next!
- Health on Impulse paper on Propaganda for Change
- Post on ‘Coping under Pressure’ paper on Rapid Learning Institute website
- Stefanie featured on Quest Braintainment ‘Onderzoek in 1 minuut’
- Interview Stefanie in UK magazine (Groningen University)
- Two papers selected to be in Editor’s Choice Collection
- Justification paper by Jessie discussed on the radio
- Sosja Prinsen’s “Eating by Example” paper in the media
- Lot Sternheim wins Junior Teacher price
Ivar Pel Fotografie firstname.lastname@example.org