Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Anouk announces willpower ‘experiment’ on Radio FunX
- Denise in NRC
- Sanne won the best poster award at the EHPS!
- Doe mee met onze nieuwste studie ‘wie niet sterk is moet slim zijn’!
- ARPH conference 2017 @ Leiden
- ZonMw grant for Denise, Marleen and Jeroen!
- Tina received the Bonduelle Research Prize in Paris!
- Lot’s research discussed on Progress NP
- Response to the current discussion on ego-depletion
- Denise in Talk of the Town (RTV Utrecht)
Ivar Pel Fotografie email@example.com