Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Aukje in the media
- Denise on diets
- Catharine & Lot’s Symposium at the ARPH 2015
- Popi’s study on Mindfulness in the New York Times
- Always gamble on an empty stomach – Paper in the Media!
- ASPO Autumn Sympsium 2014 – Limited seats available!
- Interview with Floor on Radio 1 (Belgium)
- Marieke answers question about habits in De Telegraaf
- Marieke’s paper on confabulation featured on SWOCC blog
- Aukje in Opzij!
Ivar Pel Fotografie firstname.lastname@example.org