Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Interview with Floor on Radio 1 (Belgium)
- Marieke answers question about habits in De Telegraaf
- Marieke’s paper on confabulation featured on SWOCC blog
- Aukje in Opzij!
- New group photo!
- Floor’s ‘bedtime procrastination’-paper in the media
- Aukje and Marijn in J/M magazine
- Denise talks about nudges on De Balie
- A warm welcome to our new colleague Sanne!
- Blog by Mark J Whitehead
Ivar Pel Fotografie email@example.com