Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Nov 22 – Opening of Living Lab Utrecht by wethouder Victor Everhardt
- Denise in NRC Column #3
- Denise in NRC Colum #2
- Denise @ Betweterfestival
- Anouk announces willpower ‘experiment’ on Radio FunX
- Denise in NRC
- Sanne won the best poster award at the EHPS!
- Doe mee met onze nieuwste studie ‘wie niet sterk is moet slim zijn’!
- ARPH conference 2017 @ Leiden
- ZonMw grant for Denise, Marleen and Jeroen!
Ivar Pel Fotografie email@example.com