Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Response to the current discussion on ego-depletion
- Denise in Talk of the Town (RTV Utrecht)
- Future Food Summer School for PhD candidates!
- Tina won the Louis Bonduelle Research Award!
- The APA SfHP welcomed Denise as Distinguished International Affiliate
- Stefanie wins ARPH PhD thesis award!
- Sleeptime Procrastination in the News!
- Seed Money Grant for Marleen and Marieke
- Marleen and Marieke’s Nudging Hygiene Behavior-project
- Denise in NRC
Ivar Pel Fotografie email@example.com