Researching self-regulation and self-control
Welcome to the website of the Self-Regulation Laboratory! The Self-Regulation Lab is a research and teaching laboratory from the department of Health Psychology from Utrecht University that investigates different aspects of self-regulation and self-control. Our laboratory does experimental, cross-sectional, and intervention studies using self-report, behavioral, and brain imaging methods.
- Denise in NRC column 7
- Denise in NRC column #6
- Science Cafe Manipulation
- Betweter Festival – De Verleidbare Mens
- Volkskrant article on Emotional Eating
- Denise in NRC column #5
- A warm welcome to Dorus!
- Kids learn about science at the Universiteitsmuseum
- Denise in NRC column #4
- Nov 22 – Opening of Living Lab Utrecht by wethouder Victor Everhardt
Ivar Pel Fotografie firstname.lastname@example.org